in

Meghan Markle sparks backlash after alleged privacy request at Wimbledon

Meghan Markle faces adversity after making a surprise appearance at Wimbledon last week in support of her friend, tennis pro Serena Williams.

Media consultant Sally Jones, who was in the same row as Meghab Markle, claimed on Tuesday the British Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail that the team of the Duchess of Sussex had asked her not to take pictures of the former American actress. The 64-year-old claimed a royal protector told her that Meghan Markle was “here in a private capacity”. Jones also claimed that she was only trying to photograph Williams and not the Duchess.

“There were about 200 photographers snarling at her, but the security was sent to warn an old biddy like me,” Jones claimed. “It makes them look crazy. It’s childish and makes us fools.”

Meghan Markle sparks backlash after alleged privacy request at Wimbledon
Meghan Markle

“I felt this tap on my shoulder and I was asked not to take pictures of the Duchess – but I had no idea she was there until then,” Jones told the Daily Mail. “I was absolutely gobsmacked … I told him it was craziness and that even if I had tried to break the duchess, I would have a blurry image of her right ear. I said to him,” Have you thought about a word with to have those television cameras? ” He seemed a bit uncomfortable. “

“There is now a clear awareness that Prince Harry, Meghan and their team see themselves more as A-list celebrities than as royals performing their duties,” Jones continued. “Their desire to control things is in stark contrast to the Cambridges that seem much wiser. Kate Middleton was at Wimbledon two days earlier and acted completely differently. I am a royalist, but everyone is getting tired of Harry and Meghan’s approach “

Kensington Palace did not immediately respond to Fox News’s request for comment. However, a royal source told Fox News: “It is not unusual for people who accompany members of the royal family in a private or public context to ask the public not to take pictures. This is intended to enable members of the royal house to good in with people and events. “

meghan markle

Yet Piers Morgan, who has previously criticized Meghan Markle as a new member of the British royal family, has not been stopped from assessing “Good Morning Britain.”

“This morning, the duke and duchess of the son of Sussex, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was baptized in the private chapel at Windsor Castle during an intimate service led by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby.”

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are so happy to share the joy of this day with members of the public who have been incredibly helpful since the birth of their son. They thank you for your kindness in welcoming their first born and celebrating of this special moment Their Royal Heights are fortunate to have enjoyed this day with the family and the godparents of Archie. ‘

ped from assessing “Good Morning Britain.”

“A private capacity at Wimbledon? This is so ridiculous,” said the 54-year-old. ‘To be honest, it’s hypocritical and it’s not private people, but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. If you want to be private, go back to America and live privately. “

Many viewers quickly took Twitter and accused Morgan of targeting Markl for her race.

“Go back to America” Piers is starting to show its true racist colors, “tweeted one user. “Finally, I see that Prince Harry and Duchess of Sussex are entitled to privacy, and the same goes for their son. As you and the media have treated the late Diana, we can all understand why they want to keep things private.”

“It’s more than that,” said another. “Piers the stalker Morgan is angry because a woman doesn’t pay him attention. He acts like a scorned lover.”

“For God’s sake, rest a minute”, a user added. “I’m fed up with the constant bashen! You may have thought that this was Harry’s choice! Or heaven offers a common choice. Given the family history with burglary, I am not surprised that they want to limit their exposure.”

Meghan Markle and husband Harry’s quest for privacy has become a controversial topic in recent months following the birth of their son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, in May this year.

The proud parents organized a private baptism on Saturday for their only child and did not reveal who the godparents are 2 months old. However, they have released two photos of the intimate ceremony.

“This morning, the duke and duchess of the son of Sussex, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was baptized in the private chapel at Windsor Castle during an intimate service led by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby.”

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are so happy to share the joy of this day with members of the public who have been incredibly helpful since the birth of their son. They thank you for your kindness in welcoming their first born and celebrating of this special moment Their Royal Heights are fortunate to have enjoyed this day with the family and the godparents of Archie. ‘

Their son, Archie, was baptized with the handmade replica of the royal christening gown worn by royal babies for 11 years. The original royal christening clothes, made of fine Honiton lace, covered with white satin, were made in 1841 by order of Queen Victoria and first worn by her oldest daughter. It was then worn for generations of royal baptisms, including the queen, her children, and her grandchildren until 2004, when the queen ordered this handmade replica to preserve the fragile historical outfit and continue the tradition, “it concluded.

Archie’s uncle and aunt, Prince William and his wife, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, were photographed.

Also pictured were Markle’s mother Doria Ragland, Harry’s father Prince Charles, his wife Camilla the Duchess of Cornwall, and the late Princess Diana’s two sisters, Lady Jane Fellowes and Lady Sarah McCorquodal.

Bu gönderiyi Instagram'da gör

Tonight, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended the first of a two game series of the Major League Baseball #LondonSeries, in support of @WeAreInvictusGames. Tonight’s highly anticipated game between the #Yankees and #RedSox took place at London stadium, Olympic Park. The @WeAreInvictusGames, of which His Royal Highness is Founding Patron, has been selected as charity partner for the @MLB 2019 series. The Invictus Games Foundation is the international charity that oversees the development of the Invictus Games, an international adaptive multi-sport event in which wounded, injured or sick armed service personnel and veterans participate. It celebrates the power of sport in recovery and how it can help, physically or psychologically, those suffering from injuries or illness. The word ‘invictus’ means ‘unconquered’ – it embodies the fighting spirit of the competitors. As part of the partnership, the Invictus Games Foundation have a team participating in London’s #Softball60, the social softball series built for the city and targeted to introduce the sport to new audiences and demonstrate that it is an inclusive sport. On this #ArmedForcesDay, tonight’s event was also a chance for Their Royal Highnesses to shine a light on the men and women here in the UK and around the world who have sacrificed so much for their country. Discover more about the Invictus Games Foundation through the link in our bio. Photo credit: PA

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (@sussexroyal)'in paylaştığı bir gönderi ()

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip were not present.

Many benevolent people have celebrated the public with Union Jack flags, banners and even a cake to celebrate the occasion.

Nick Bullen, an executive producer who has been making programs on the British royal family for nearly 20 years and has been working closely with Harry and William’s father for eight years, told Fox News in May that the couple are expected to protect their son fiercely, as any parent would to do that.

“I think the level of protection will be out of reach,” the royal filmmaker told Fox News. ‘If you look at how William and Kate have protected their children in this way, the British press in particular has kept a reasonable distance from George, Charlotte and Louis. I think Harry will offer even more protection. I think it is really telling that they have not been on the steps of the hospital. He makes a statement from day one – he says: “This baby is ours, this is private and this baby will be shown to you on our terms.” “

According to Bullen, we can expect Harry, who has had a shy relationship with the British press after his mother died in 1997 at the age of 36 to offer even more protection to mother and child.

“Harry will take care of Meghan, protect her,” Bullen explained. ‘If she wants things, if she needs things, he will make it happen. It is partly because he thinks it didn’t end with Diana like that. But also, it is not surprising that he is crazy about this woman. He wants to make sure that what she wants, she gets it. “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archie, which means “truly brave,” was on the rise even before its royal connection

Kate Middleton is undergoing an ‘edgy’ makeover to appear ‘young and more modern’, US reports claim