in

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Have Made The Decision To Permanently Move To California

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Have Made The Decision To Permanently Move To California

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had to “act fast” to move to Los Angeles, because the lockdown of the coronavirus left them a “small chance” to move to the US.

The couple left their rented house in Vancouver and took a private flight to the U.S. before the border between the two countries was closed last week.

Harry, Meghan and baby Archie would now live near Hollywood in an enclosed space, in accordance with the coronavirus containment measures of the sunny state. Sources close to Harry told the Sun Online the decision was based on concerns the global coronavirus pandemic left them with a “small window of opportunity” to move.

They said, “Everyone knows that Harry and Meghan have long been considering moving to LA. It’s a lot of boxes for them.

“It’s close to where Meghan’s mother lives and for Meghan it’s clearly a place with a lot of work opportunities. “It was a really hard call for them. Harry in particular had gone crazy on Vancouver Island, but when they looked at the logistics and how badly the virus was spreading, they knew they had to act quickly if they wanted to make the move.

“Both Meghan and Harry continue to love Vancouver Island and plan to return there a lot.”

LEFT CANADA

We reported last night how the couple took a private flight to the Los Angeles area before the borders between Canada and the US were closed.

A royal insider told it to the sun: “Harry and Meghan have now left Canada for good.

“The borders closed and the flights stopped. They had to get out.” The source added, “But this move had been planned for some time. They realized that Canada wouldn’t succeed for several reasons and they want to be located in the Los Angeles area.

“They have a large support network there. It’s where their new team of Hollywood agents and PRs and business managers are based. “Meghan has a lot of friends there and, of course, her mother Doria.”

The couple won’t officially resign as senior royals until the end of this month. Buckingham Palace refused to comment. News of the alleged move only comes hours after it turns out that Meghan has returned to the small screen as the narrator of a new Disney film about a family of elephants.

It will be available to stream at Disney+ from April 3. Earlier this week it appeared that Prince Charles has the coronavirus. A source said that Harry called his father to check if he was okay.

Charles, 71, is now self-isolating at his Scottish home Birkhall, in Aberdeenshire, while his wife the Duchess of Cornwall lives separately from her husband after she tested negative for Covid-19.

The Queen, 93, is staying at Windsor Castle with the Duke of Edinburgh, 98, and the couple are in good health, Buckingham Palace said on Wednesday.

Written by Emma Fisher

TV Writer.
Emma Fisher is a US Reality TV/Entertainment Writer with theworldnewsdaily.

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

2 Pings & Trackbacks

  1. Pingback:

  2. Pingback:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *